Help someone carry their pushchair up/down the stairs
Volunteer your time for a good cause
Make a hot beverage for a friend/family
We all need help sometimes; offer someone a helping hand
Surprise your parents with flowers
Oooh wait! There’s somebody behind you; hold the door open!
Someone looking lost? Help them with directions
Bake something for your family/friends
Read a good book recently? Pass it on to someone else
Who will be making dinner for your family today? Tag, you’re it!
- Volunteer your time for a good cause
- Neighbour’s lawn looking
- messy? Offer to mow it
- See someone struggling with lots of bags? Offer to help them
- Help an elderly person cross the road or up the stairs
- Pay for someone’s bus ticket
- Google ‘survey for charity’ and complete one. They receive money for every one you fill out!
- Make your voice count – sign a petition for a good cause
- Remember to turn the lights off when you leave a room!
- Know someone who’s feeling under the weather? Pay them a visit!
- Visit a friend who’s sick
When I am having a dire dilemma or I am at my wits end I run to: 1. BhagvadGita for a Random Shloka sarvadharmaanparityajya maamekam sharanam vraja | aham tvaa sarvapaapebhyo mokshayishhyaami maa shuchah || Abandoning all paths, come to Me as the only refuge. Grieve not, for I will liberate you from all sins. and A bible gifted to me by a friend. 2.saiah 37:17Passage: Give ear, LORD, and hear; open your eyes, LORD, and see; listen to all the words Sennacherib has sent to ridicule the living God. Then I try and interpret in my own way and find meaning by relating these to my problems. I Usually find my answers in my prayers.