1. Buy a stranger a free pizza or a dessert 2. Help people move 3. Make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for a local shelter.
1. Collect money or items for your favorite charity. 2. Give your partner a massage. 3. Invite children to play with you at recess. 4.
1. Admit when you’re in the wrong (it helps other people feel better about their mistakes!) 2. Go caroling. 3. Run errands for elderly/widows in
Sometimes it’s simply better to ignore the haters. That’s the lesson that his dad had been trying to teach him, but he still couldn’t let
1. Bake cookies for your postman/postwoman. 2. Be generous with compliments 3. Check on your elderly neighbors after a storm. 4. Give a letter of
1. Clean up a local park 2. Compliment others. A simple “your hair looks great!” can make someone’s day. 3. Donate used clothes 4. Hold