Make a conscious effort to recycle
Treat a friend – buy them lunch!
Share something interesting you’ve learnt today
Make someone a cup of coffee
Make amends with someone you may have wronged
Hi folks, I was nominated byfor the Liebster Award. I am very thankful to him for nominating me for this award, thank you for following my blog and reading my post.
Rules for the award
- Nominated blogger has to convey thanks to the person who has nominated him/her.
- Have to answer 11 questions asked by the person who has nominated him/her.
- The nominated blogger has to nominate other bloggers.
- The nominated blogger has to prepare his/her 11 questions and ask those to the people he/she nominates.
Let’s look at questions asked to me byblogs
1. What or who is the person you think you will be devastated without?
My Family, Phones and Macbook
2. How did you start blogging?
First to learn 8 years ago, Did it intermittently. Regularly after 13th May last year with a LMA message which I took to heart.
3. favourite food?
Indian, Chinese, Italian, Thai
4. Besides blogging what work you do ( student/job))? 5. Do you believe that Ghosts exist?
Retired Director. Author, Mentor, Speaker, Educator, Advisor to NGOs to fulfill my social obligations.
6. How many members you have in your family?
4 My wife and my daughters and extended family – Son in Law and a lovely Granddaughter
7. Do you practice meditation?
Every morning. One hour. Followed by Voice and Breathing exercises.
8. Are you concerned about the water crisis? If yes then what measures you are taking to save water? It may be a very small step.
Yes. Conserve water. As it is on medical advice I . am allowed only 1 litre of water daily.
9. Do you think moral education should be taught along with academic in our schools?
If the Culture (This is how we do things here) is not set at home and children are adaptable to learn it in School – Pre-School and upto Primary education. Yes.
1 0. If you become the prime minister or president of your country for a day, what changes will you bring?
Uniform Civil Code. Bridge Income Gap. Tax Rich and Agriculture income alike. Change the way Chartered accountants, Consultants, Bankers and lawyers help people make black money by evading taxes. Better Health care policies especially for Veterans, Seniors and depraved kids. I have many many thoughts -practical and impractical.
11. favourite song?
You are the Sun, I am the Moon Play me – Neil Diamonds
Here are my nominees
And here are my questions:
- How do you structure your days?
2. Where and how do you work best?
3. What’s the best advice you ever received?
4. Who are your biggest influences? Who do you admire most?
5. Who or what inspired you to do what you’re doing now?
6. What is still your biggest challenge?
7. What are your favourite books or movies?
8. What surprising lessons have you learned along the way?
9. What do you find are [your audience’s] biggest stumbling blocks and what are the best ways you’ve found to overcome them?
10. What’s next for you?
11. How do you want to be remembered?
Thanks for reading this 🙂