Is your team focused on the right things to increase profitability and arrive stronger in the new world of work? Take advantage of a unique opportunity to fine-tune your strategic assumptions, future plans and tactical priorities in collaboration with world-class speakers and leading mid-market CEOs and senior executives at the 23rd annual Leadership Conference November 4-5, in Phoenix, AZ (or online).
Benefit from two days to work on your business with compelling speakers and engaging peer roundtable discussions to help you identify new ways to accelerate growth. Sessions include:
- Three Steps to Regenerate Your Team
- Patrick Lencioni, Bestselling Author of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and The Advantage
- Hot Seat: What I Learned Leading a Great American Company
- Jeff Immelt, Former Chairman and CEO of General Electric
- What Comes Next: The Economic and Political Outlook
- Alan Beaulieu, Renowned Economist & Forecaster
- 5 Steps to Transform Your Business and Enrich Your Life
- Greg Brenneman, The CEO who turned around Continental Airlines, PwC, Burger King and Quiznos
- Improve Critical Decision and Negotiating Outcomes
- Victoria Medvec, the leading global expert in negotiation strategy and decision-making and Professor at Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management
- What Makes Great Sports Teams Great
- Don Yaeger, Sports Illustrated Writer and Performance Analyst
Learn more online about our speakers, agenda and exclusive networking activities like the Golf Outing at TPC Scottsdale, home of the PGA Tour’s Phoenix Open.