- Did you know that 27,000 trees are cut down each day to meet toilet paper demand? That feels like 27,000 too many, so honeycomb created toilet tissue made from 100% sustainable bamboo. It feels just like regular high-end toilet tissue but without the environmental impact.
- Why is bamboo better? It grows 80 times faster than an average tree – meaning that it can create thousands of rolls in the same time it would take for a single tree to grow back. Its short fibers are perfect for making TP, and honeycomb’s 3-ply texture strikes the perfect balance between soft & strong.
- It’s all biodegradable and 100% plastic-free, and the best part is that they deliver it straight to you. Use code PNUT25 for 25% off your first shipment of honeycomb toilet paper for the next 24 hours.
“Strong men – men who are truly role models – don’t need to put down women to make themselves feel powerful.” — Michelle Obama
|I began learning long ago that those who are happiest are those who do the most for others.Booker T. Washington – 1856-1915 – Educator-Reformer|
Reach the point people expect you to reach and keep going.
I’ve always tried to go a step past wherever people expected me to end up. (Beverly Sills)
This very moment is your life, so make it a moment worth living.
Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life. (Omar Khayyam)
Did you know…
… that today is the birthday of the Doughnut Hole? On this day in 1847, 15-year-old Hansen Crockett Gregory invented the doughnut hole! The former sea captain was interviewed in his later years and said he couldn’t stand the uncooked centers of the fried cakes they made on board so he used a tin pepper can to cut a hole in the dough before frying. And it worked! Indulge yourself today with some doughnuts. 😉
“Change is not a four letter word… but often your reaction to it is!” Jeffrey Gitomer
Dylan Dauzat‘s fanbase are known as “Dylanators”.
Go Out On a Limb Meaning: Putting yourself in a risky situation in order to help someone; or to hazard a guess.
Fool’s Gold Meaning: Iron pyrities is a worthless mineral that resembles gold.
If You Can’t Stand the Heat, Get Out of the Kitchen Meaning: One should discontinue with a task if they are unable to cope with it due to pressure.
My Cup of Tea Meaning: Someone or something that one finds to be agreeable or delightful.
Jaws of Death Meaning: Being in a dangerous or very deadly situation.
“For everything in this journey of life we are on, there is a right wing and a left wing: for the wing of love there is anger; for the wing of destiny there is fear; for the wing of pain there is healing; for the wing of hurt there is forgiveness; for the wing of pride there is humility; for the wing of giving there is taking; for the wing of tears there is joy; for the wing of rejection there is acceptance; for the wing of judgment there is grace; for the wing of honor there is shame; for the wing of letting go there is the wing of keeping. We can only fly with two wings and two wings can only stay in the air if there is a balance. Two beautiful wings is perfection. There is a generation of people who idealize perfection as the existence of only one of these wings every time. But I see that a bird with one wing is imperfect. An angel with one wing is imperfect. A butterfly with one wing is dead. So this generation of people strive to always cut off the other wing in the hopes of embodying their ideal of perfection, and in doing so, have created a crippled race.”
– C. JoyBell C.
– C. JoyBell C.
The more you are like you, the less you are like others and this makes you truly unique.
The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. (Walt Disney)
Be as you wish to be perceived.
Be as you wish to seem. (Socrates)
Turning Leaves Into Money.
The Great Taste Of Nothing.
A Grim Grin.
It Smells Of Dead Flowers.
Like Painting With Rainbows.
True Love, True Heart.
Being The Mightiest Mouse.
Hungry Mouths Have Sharp Teeth.
Cooking With Poison.
Experiences Are Everywhere.
Forest grew at night
Playful jest outside her grasp
Fearing an autumn
Auto Praise for Flamingo – A Haiku 🙂
“The juxtaposition of flamingo and flower is truly inspired.”
– The Daily Tale
“I don’t like short poems. So why am I reviewing a haiku, you may wonder? Well, I liked the title – ‘Flamingo’. It went down hill from there.”
– Enid Kibbler
“Amazing how so few words can set a scene so perfectly. I close my eyes and all I can see is the unfriendly fountain.”
– Hit the Spoof
“I felt that I was a flamingo. It was spooky. I hope to read more by jay. Perhaps next time, something longer.”
– Zob Gloop
“I’ve always wanted to write a haiku about a flamingo. I can’t belive jay has beaten me to it.”
– Betty Borison
“Unfriendly fountain is a popular first line for a haiku. It’s incredible how much diversity can be achieved with those final lines.”
– Chris Critic, otherwise known as Cristic
- prestriction blindness; blindfolding
United Nations Public Service Day – 23 June This day recognizes the work of public servants and encourages young people to pursue careers in the public sector. Content marketing ideas:
- Listicle idea: X Ways you can make a difference in the world as part of the UN
- Infographic idea: What kind of courses should you take to be a UN diplomat?
- Video idea: How have the different UN bodies helped during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Podcast idea: How can we make public sector jobs more glamorous?
- Listicle idea: Books about widowed women everyone must read
- Infographic idea: X Financial tips for widowed women to secure their future
- Video idea: How can widowed women be encouraged to consider remarriage?
- Podcast idea: How has the perception of widowed women in India changed over the decades?
- Listicle idea: New sporting events included in the Olympics
- Infographic idea: Which countries have won the most Olympic gold medals?
- Video idea: The most significant moments in Olympic history
- Podcast idea: What should India invest in to win more Olympic medals?