The German Autobahn has no speed limits because Western Germany saw them as a Nazi relic. This became effective in 1972.
“Great Leaders Create More Leaders
Good leaders have vision and inspire others to help them turn vision into reality. Great leaders create more leaders, not followers. Great leaders have vision, share vision, and inspire others to create their own.”
– Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
one who admires Russia or the Russians
: Used as an advanced warning. To become keenly aware.
The Doctor and the Doctor
Rhyming Couplet Ideas by jay
See the waddling of the doctor,
I think he’s angry at the prockter.
He finds it hard to see the beach,
Overshadowed by the ornamental breach.
Who is that slithering near the lorry?
I think she’d like to eat the laboratory.
She is but a grumpy doctor,
Admired as she sits upon a prockter.
Her pleasurable car is just an eagle,
It needs no gas, it runs on siegal.
She’s not alone she brings a girlfriend,
a pet zebra, and lots of downtrend.
The zebra likes to chase a lion,
Especially one that’s in the fionn.
The doctor shudders at the live cube
He want to leave but she wants the rectifying tube.
17. Day of Remembrance for all Victims of Chemical Warfare – 30 November
This day pays homage to victims of chemical warfare and aims to eliminate the threat of chemicals on the unsuspecting populace.
Content marketing ideas:
- Listicle idea: Chemical vs nuclear vs biological warfare: Which is the most dangerous?
- Infographic idea: What are the leading causes of chemical disasters?
- Video idea: How was chemical warfare used in the two World Wars?
- Podcast idea: Here’s what you should do if you’ve been exposed to a chemical weapon
Weather is cool, Just 2° C higher than the threshold limit I am told of the ChineseCoronaVirus i.e. 14°C and lower and now the 2nd wave of the scary period starts as the Vaccine approvals are still awaited.
A man and woman came from BBMP few days ago, asked my and family details like age, whether I recovered from COVID etc. Said it is for the Vaccine list. The RWA said their purpose of coming was something “different” and they did not go from flat to flat.
Anyways, we are better prepared than we were in March when the country’s PM told us to Bajao Thali Ghanta = as there was only Babaji ka Thullu as answer for Chinese Virus. Have we become wiser, better after over 1 Lakh deaths? I wonder.
Adhyay – 2 – Shloka -42,43,44
O ARJUNA, unwise people who think of nothing but material desires and pleasures, and who believe in the Vedas as well, think that heaven means the absolute end of oneself.
हे अर्जुन ! जो भोगों में तन्मय हो रहे हैं, जो कर्मफल के प्रशंसक वेदवाक्यों में ही प्रीति रखते हैं, जिनकी बुद्भि में स्वर्ग ही परम प्राप्य वस्तु है और जो स्वर्ग से बढ़कर दूसरी कोई वस्तु ही नहीं है —– ऐसा कहने वाले हैं, वे अविवेकजन इस प्रकार की ।। ४२ ।।
These same people, O ARJUNA, speak beautiful words describing heaven in all its glory and beauty. They speak of heaven as the ultimate goal for one to achieve in life. They speak of all the good actions they have performed in life and that the result of their good deeds will be the gaining of worldly pleasures, and everlasting wealth in their present life as well as ensure favourable and pleasant birth in their next life.
जिस पुष्पित अर्थात् दिखाऊ शोभायुक्त्त वाणी को कहा करते हैं, जो कि जन्मरूप कर्मफल देने वाली एवं भोग तथा ऐश्वर्य की प्राप्ति के लिये नाना प्रकार की बहुत-सी क्रियाओं का वर्णन ।। ४३ ।।
O ARJUNA, these ignorant people who seek pleasure through material possessions and prosperity, are brainwashed and obsessed with the desire for more and mire material pleasure. Because of this brainwashed state of mind and this obsession, they are unable to think logically, and lack the wisdom to make wise decisions for themselves in life.
करने वाली है, उस वाणी द्वारा जिनका चित्त हर लिया गया है, जो भोग और ऐश्वर्य में अत्यन्त आसक्त्त हैं, उन पुरुषों की परमात्मा में निश्चयात्मिका बुद्भि नहीं होती ।। ४४ ।।
Tomorrow on 1st December I have a 3 Shloka Combo to Read, write, understand, share. For some reason these 3 have come together. I am using a new Notebook for a few days now. It lets me write better but inkmarks appear when I try to write on both sides. What a Waste! I recall my poor childhood – I would use every 90% used notebook by others available to me to write and study or to write on all 4 covers of old books about to be thrown in Raddi or my own notebooks from yesteryears. Poverty did not let me reduce the size of my written fonts though. A change, I now see quite interestingly when I type more and write less and less. Wife is amused at my collection of pens, ball and roller pens and felt tipped sign pens and Gel pens. I don’t know when God made me able and I began collecting over 100 pens while I kept gifting them too.
God make me able,
Able to Give and Give More
So that I can create empty space
So that you can Give me More.
seemed to have been answered by HIM along the way, without me even noticing. Such are the Showers of Blessings – which like the Chill weather come in our life with such regularity and we keep sending our demands in our prayers UPwards while God does not stop – his blessings keep coming down all the time.
CONTENT CALENDARSNOVEMBER 25, 2020
Content Marketing Ideas for your December calendar
BY SCATTER EDITORIAL DESK7 MIN READ
There’s no doubt that 2020 has been a whirlwind year; with many ups and downs. But December brings with it a change in the air. There’s a feeling of renewed hope as everyone looks forward to another year of fresh beginnings and all things wonderful. Use these thought-starters to spark new conversations with your readers, whether it’s the practical International Day of Banks or the joyful event of Christmas.
What’s new in December 2020?
Winter Tax Filing
An important financial step that you usually take in July every year has now been moved to December because of the COVID-19 pandemic. So, what should your brand be talking about?
Content marketing ideas
- Listicle idea: X Exemptions and deductions that can reduce your taxable income
- Infographic idea: How to pick the right ITR form to file your taxes
- Video idea: A quick guide on how to file your taxes online
- Podcast idea: History of Income Tax worldwide
Virtual Christmas & New Year’s Eve
With plenty of festivities in store, it’s likely that many will let down their guard for parties and gatherings. Encouraging virtual celebrations could be a step in the right direction. And here are some conversations that your brand can initiate.
Content marketing ideas
- Listicle idea: X Innovative ideas for a socially distanced New Year’s Eve party at home
- Infographic idea: The best movies to watch if you’re spending Christmas alone
- Video idea: Can’t travel home? Here are some easy Christmas dishes you can try
- Podcast idea: How can you keep yourself safe if you’re at a New Year event?
New wave of COVID-19
After a few months of relative normalcy, a new wave of COVID-19 is hitting different cities across the world. Closer to home, it is possible that certain states and cities could see new restrictions and lockdowns. So, what can your brand talk about during this time?
Content marketing ideas
- Listicle idea: X Apps that can keep you updated with the latest news
- Infographic idea: Places that are most likely to be COVID-19 hotspots
- Video idea: Here’s how a second wave of the COVID-19 infection could affect your body
- Podcast idea: How can we handle the COVID-19 wave this time around?
Socially distanced wedding season
The wedding season is usually when hundreds of friends and relatives gather to celebrate their loved ones’ happy day. But with precautions and restrictions in place, how can you make the big day special?
Content marketing ideas
- Listicle idea: Video platforms that can take your virtual wedding a notch higher
- Infographic idea: Tips to make an attractive face mask to complement your ethnic outfit
- Video idea: How to arrange a perfect (and safe) wedding ceremony in your home
- Podcast idea: Celebration ideas for those who cannot physically attend your wedding