Heya, Nik here with 3 more free and inspiring book summaries for you!
Next to our new book rating system (you can now rate each book at the bottom of its summary), we also found our Youtube publishing schedule:
Every Friday at 8 AM EST, we’ll post the new animated summary of the week.
This week, we haaaaave … The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss. Take a look, and if you enjoy it, join our 300 subscribers.
By the way, we’re also integrating these into our summaries on the site. Soon, you’ll be able to enjoy our best titles in multiple formats all on one page!
Alright, on to our books of the week!
1-Sentence-Summary: Words Can Change Your Brain is the ultimate guide to becoming an expert communicator, teaching you how to use psychology to your advantage to express yourself better, listen more, and create an environment of trust with anyone you speak with.
Top 3 Lessons:
- If you want to connect with others better when talking, make sure that your mind is relaxed, present, and quiet.
- Utilize the power of happy memories to get your smile just right.
- You must listen well, speak slower, and even say less to understand others better and have them understand you.
If you want to become closer to others by becoming an expert communicator, this book is for you.
1-Sentence-Summary: Broke Millennial shows those in their twenties and thirties how to manage their finances so that they can stop scraping by and instead begin to live more confidently when it comes to money.
Top 3 Lessons:
- Check your lifelong relationship with money to find the roadblocks in your way of managing it well.
- Use percentages to calculate how much you need to live and how much you can save.
- Don’t cut your credit cards, they are a valuable tool to build an important track record that you’ll need to make bigger purchases.
If you want to learn how not to be broke, this book is for you.
1-Sentence-Summary: The Beautiful Cure makes you smarter by showing you how your immune system works and how recent advancements in our understanding of it can help us improve our health like never before.
Top 3 Lessons:
- We have both an adaptive and innate immune system to fight against threats in the body.
- Cytokines coordinate the immune system’s response.
- We have the potential to beat all kinds of diseases by harnessing the power of the immune system.
If you want to learn how your immune system really works, this book is for you.
That’s everything for now, have a wonderful weekend!
PS: The easiest way to support Four Minute Books is to try Blinkist risk-free for 7 days.
If you choose to keep your subscription, we’ll get a small commission for referring you at no extra cost to you – and you’ll get 35% off! This allows us to keep the site free to use and not have any annoying ads.
If you cancel after your trial, you’ll still have gotten access to 4,000+ book summaries and audios for 7 days for free. Not a bad deal, right?
Thank you for supporting Four Minute Books!