Heya and Happy Halloweeeeen!
Besides our 3 new book summaries this week, I have an epic, not-at-all scary surprise for you: Four Minute Books now has a Youtube channel!
For the next year, every week we’ll publish a new, animated book summary. Our first one is our most popular: Atomic Habits by James Clear.
Don’t forget to leave a like and subscribe to the channel! Hit the notification bell after you subscribe here, and you’ll automatically be notified each time a new video is up.
Look, we even made a snazzy thumbnail:
If that’s not an early Christmas gift, I don’t know what is. Alright, happy watching, and let’s get into this week’s books!
1-Sentence-Summary: Metahuman shows you how to tap into your unlimited potential by discovering a higher level of awareness surrounding the limits of your everyday reality.
Top 3 Lessons:
- Mindfulness will unlock your connection to metareality.
- Your true self lies beyond your mental conditioning, so learn to challenge it to reach your full potential.
- Looking past the traditions of everyday reality is the key to limitless creativity.
If you want to reach your full potential, this book is for you.
1-Sentence-Summary: On Writing Well is your guide to becoming a great non-fiction writer that explains why you must learn and practice principles like simplicity, consistency, voice, editing, and enthusiasm if you want to persuade readers and make a difference in their lives.
Top 3 Lessons:
- Simple writing conveys meaning the best, so ruthlessly eliminate unnecessary words and phrases.
- Spend a lot of time crafting great beginnings and endings because they count more than you think.
- If what you’re writing doesn’t inspire you, it won’t inspire your reader, so make sure your heart is in your typing.
If you want to become a great non-fiction writer, this book is for you.
1-Sentence-Summary: The Telomere Effect shows you how to live healthier and stay younger longer by identifying an important part of your physiology that you might have never heard of and teaching you how to take great care of it.
Top 3 Lessons:
- How fast you age, and how old you look, depends on your telomeres.
- Think positively, it affects how healthy your cells are.
- For healthy telomeres, get into the habits of exercising and getting enough rest.
If you want to unlock a new level of health, this book is for you.
That’s all for this week, have a great weekend and enjoy the decorations and candy 🙂
PS: The easiest way to support Four Minute Books is to try Blinkist risk-free for 7 days.
If you choose to keep your subscription, we’ll get a small commission for referring you at no extra cost to you – and you’ll get 35% off! This allows us to keep the site free to use and not have any annoying ads.
If you cancel after your trial, you’ll still have gotten access to 4,000+ book summaries and audios for 7 days for free. Not a bad deal, right?
Thank you for supporting Four Minute Books!
Want to get just one weekly summary roundup? Switch to weekly.