17. World Day for Audiovisual Heritage –27th October
On this day, UNESCO raises awareness of the need to preserve and safeguard important audiovisual material such as films, TV programs, and radio for future generations. It promotes the conservation of heritage and ensures accessibility to the public now, and for future generations.
Content marketing ideas:
- Listicle idea: X Classical movies that are a must-watch
- Infographic idea: The highest rated movies on IMDb right now
- Video idea: What was India’s first movie and how was it made?
- Podcast idea: How can radio evolve to keep up with the times?