Hello! It’s Nik again and I’ve got 3 more free book summaries for you!
You might not know this, but we’ve now published over 800 book summaries totaling nearly 2,500 lessons from the greatest books of all time. While their 4-minute format makes them easy to read, we know it’s not always easy to remember everything you learn.
That’s why we created the Four Minute Library. It’s a beautiful, customizable, tagged, complete collection of all our summaries in a note-taking-ready format in Evernote. All new summaries are added to it, and it’ll help you better remember what you learn from our summaries!
Alright, now let’s hit the books!
1-Sentence-Summary: Winners Dream will inspire you to get up and get moving to make your biggest goals happen by sharing the incredible rags to riches story of Bill McDermott, who went from humble beginnings to CEO of the biggest software company in the world simply by having a vision of what he wanted in life.
- If you want to become a winner, you need to get a big goal that lights you up inside and make sacrifices to make it happen.
- Be the kind of manager and person that keeps people inspired and loyal, not the kind that makes them leave.
- Achieving your wildest dreams and becoming a champion aren’t as valuable as the journey to get there.
If you want to be inspired to start winning in business and life, this book is for you.
1-Sentence-Summary: The Way Of Zen is the ultimate guide to understanding the history, principles, and benefits of Zen and how it can help us experience mental stillness and enjoy life even in uncertain times.
- Our minds create illusions about reality, but Zen helps us see things accurately.
- You need to practice naturalness and spontaneity if you want to learn the art of Zen.
- Observe the world just as it is to become good at meditation.
If you want to find more peace of mind, this book is for you.
1-Sentence-Summary: Suggestible You helps you understand and utilize the power of your mind-body connection by explaining the effect that your thoughts have on your body, including pain, illness, and memory and how to take advantage of it.
- Placebos work by the power of suggestion.
- Suggestions can affect the very decisions we make and we don’t even realize it.
- You can use this power of expectation to better your life.
If you want to unlock the hidden power of your mind, this book is for you.
That’s all for this week, have a great weekend!
PS: Want to get more out of everything you read? Check out our guide!