1. frothy – Full of foam or froth, or consisting of froth or light bubbles; spumous; foamy.
2. healthy – Evincing health; as, a healthy pulse; a healthy complexion.
3. long – Drawn out in a line, or in the direction of length; protracted; extended; as, a long line; — opposed to short, and distinguished from broad or wide.
4. mellow – Soft or tender by reason of ripeness; having a tender pulp; as, a mellow apple.
5. sprightly – Sprightlike, or spiritlike; lively; brisk; animated; vigorous; airy; gay; as, a sprightly youth; a sprightly air; a sprightly dance.