4. International Literacy Day – 8 September
This day is celebrated to remind the international community of the importance of literacy for individuals, communities, and societies. The theme for 2020 is “Literacy teaching and learning in the COVID-19 crisis and beyond”.
Content marketing ideas:
- Listicle idea: How you can contribute to spreading literacy in your neighborhood
- Infographic idea: X Books to get you started on your reading journey
- Video idea: How is literacy different from education?
- Podcast idea: How can we make learning fun?
Brand campaign that worked:
This video by Edutopia shows how a New Orleans preschool helps to build emotional literacy in students and boosts their readiness to learn.