Sunday Best Fruit Salad
Prep:20 minsAdditional:25 minsTotal:45 minsServings:8Yield:6 to 8 servingsNutrition Info
Decrease Serving8Increase ServingAdjustOriginal recipe yields 8 servingsIngredient Checklist
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 2 medium (2-3/4″ dia) (approx 3 per lb)s apples, peeled and cored
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 2 medium (7″ to 7-7/8″ long)s bananas, peeled and diced
- 3 eaches kiwis
- 1 pint strawberries
Add All Ingredients To Shopping List
Oops! We cannot find any ingredients on sale near you. Do we have the correct zip code? UPDATEor use the browser toFind Me
- Step 1In a small bowl, toss the chopped apples in reserved pineapple juice. Allow to sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Step 2In a large salad bowl, combine the peach pie filling and pineapple chunks.
- Step 3Remove apples from pineapple juice and add to pie filling and pineapple mixture. Add chopped bananas to reserved pineapple juice and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Step 4Peel and slice kiwi and 1/2 of strawberries. Chop the other 1/2 of strawberries and set aside.
- Step 5Remove bananas from pineapple juice and add to pie filling mixture. Add chopped strawberries; toss together.
- Step 6Arrange kiwi slices around the edge of the serving bowl and alternate with strawberry slices. Chill and serve.
I Made It Print
Per Serving:183.5 calories; protein 2.1g 4% DV; carbohydrates 45.6g 15% DV; fat 0.5g 1% DV; cholesterolmg; sodium 15mg 1% DV. Full Nutrition