21. International Day to End Obstetric Fistula – 23rd May
This day aims to shed light on obstetric fistula, a condition that pregnant women could develop due to prolonged, obstructed labor without treatment.
Content marketing opportunities:
- Listicle idea: X Things you need to know about obstetric fistula
- Infographic idea: X Ways to make any pregnant woman more comfortable
- Video idea: Why is obstetric fistula so prevalent in rural women?
- Podcast idea: How can we improve women’s experiences during childbirth?