Make a hot beverage for a friend/family
Help someone carry their pushchair up/down the stairs
Lend a friend a book you think they’d like
Purchase ethical goods
Help someone improve, give them constructive feedback
It’s not the words you speak, but the way you say them that matters.
People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude. (John C. Maxwell)
A day is either run or ruined.
Either you run the day or the day runs you. (Jim Rohn)
|WORD OF THE DAY|
|Examples of Puissant in a sentence
“My grandfather thought he ruled the house, but we all knew grandma was the most puissant.”
“The new president demonstrated her puissant ability by passing several laws right away.”
Land we desire.
Peace, justice, progress.
Strong, free, proud.
Unity in diversity.
Faith carries us, faith protects us.
Pride and prosperity.
Light and law.
Our right, our freedom.
Formed from many, now as one.
Word of the month
FIRST MILE DELIVERY
Movement of products from a production facility to a warehouse or courier managing delivery to the end user
It isn’t what happens that matters, but how you respond to it.
Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it. (Lou Holtz)
Just like time keeps moving forward so must you.
Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. (Sam Levenson)
for when the time comes, say goodbye
for when the time comes, say goodbye
gone with the wind
maybe one day…
in the end, we shall depart
Random Acts of Kindness
- Babysit for free.
- Bake something and share it with a group.
- Be a mentor for someone who needs it.
- Bring coloring books and crayons to a family shelter.
- Buy the next round of drinks at happy hour.
- Compliment someone.
- Cook a meal for a family with a new baby.
- Do a friend’s pile of laundry.
- Donate a toy.
- Donate your talents. Offer your photography, writing or sewing skills to a charity.
- Donate your work clothes to someone in need.
- Email an inspiring journalist or blogger to thank them for making a difference.
- Help someone look for a job.
- Help someone with groceries.
- Help someone with their homework.
- Hide a love note in someone’s purse or pocket.
- Hide inspirational messages on sticky notes around the office.
- Hold the elevator door open for someone who is running late.
- Illustrate pretty drawings and bring them to a children’s hospital.
- Introduce a co-worker to a professional contact.
- Invite a new co-worker to lunch.
- Join a kindness challenge.
- Leave a copy of your favorite book on a bus or train with a note in it.
- Leave a funny note on a random car.
- Leave a funny on the whiteboard in the conference room.
- Leave a nice note on someone’s desk.
- Leave an inspirational note in a library book.
- Leave flowers on someone’s doorstep.
- Let someone go in front of you at the checkout line.
- Make a video to cheer someone up.
- Make and give care packs to the homeless.
- Make someone a gratitude journal they can write in.
- Make someone a playlist.
- Mow your neighbors’ lawn after mowing your own.
- Offer someone your parking spot for the day.
- Organize a fun family reunion.
- Participate in a fundraiser.
- Pay for someone else’s coffee.
- Pick up trash on the beach or park.
- Plant a tree.
- Put a quarter in an expired meter.
- Read a book to someone.
- Run an errand for someone.
- Run or walk for a cause.
- Send a care package to a soldier.
- Send an encouraging letter to someone who needs it.
- Send your boss an email about a co-worker’s hard work.
- Spend time with the elderly.
- Support local farmers and markets.
- Support someone’s charity or campaign.
- Surprise the office with donuts or cupcakes.
- Take someone to lunch.
- Take your neighbor’s dog for a walk.
- Talk to a manager about a great waiter/waitress.
- Teach someone how to cook a healthy meal.
- Volunteer at a local non-profit.
- Wash someone’s dishes.
- Write a thank you letter to someone who has helped you out.
Trying To Jump To The Moon.
That’s Thinking With Your Heart And Loving With Your Mind.
A Stranger Today Can Be A Friend Tomorrow.
Your art here? Click here to find out more!
Wisdom lies not in the answers one gives, but in the questions one asks.
It is not the answer that enlightens, but the question. (Eugene Ionesco)
Nobody is born with wisdom, but only those who seek it will find it.
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. (Benjamin Franklin)