Some BS Facts About Self-Development
Everyone Thinks Are True
Word count 428
For example, The way we in self-speak can help us Self-Develop into a Speaker or a Failure
- Self-Speech plays a huge role in our self-image.
- Self-image plays a huge role in our self-confidence.
- Self-confidence plays a huge role in our ability to succeed in the various endeavours we decide to pursue in our life.
The way we self-speak can help Self-Development into a Speaker or a Failure!While some may say that this is BS ! How can Self-Development happen with Self-Speak or Self-Speech?
There is a real story about an all-star baseball player, who once decided to visit a prison to inspire inmates to self-develop themselves. He shared a story of his father who always encouraged him as a little boy. His dad always encouraged him by saying, “son, if you keep on hitting the ball like that, you’ll end up in the Biggest League one day.” Sure enough, he ended up as an all-star in the Biggest Baseball League.
A prisoner stood up and said, “hey, my dad told me said somewhat similar when I was a kid. Every time I did something my dad disliked, he looked at me and said, ‘son, if you keep on mis-behaving like this, you’ll end up in prison one day. Sure enough, I ended up in prison.”
90% of male prisoners were maltreated as dirt by own parents as little kids. They were spoken to like they were prisoners WAY before they ended up in prisons. Now, don’t come to conclusion that our parents determine the future for us in advance. We have ability to respond to our circumstances, and we choose. it would help immensely and much easier if we had solid foundation.
The take-away from the story is simple: the way we SPEAK to ourselves plays a massive role in the way we PERCEIVE us. The way we perceive ourselves plays a massive role in how CONFIDENT we are. Our self-confidence determines whether we decide to take on challenges and pursue success in the face of adversity, or whether we decide to live below our highest potential. Do not allow our self to do this.
- Encourage ourselves. Love ourselves.
- We cannot expect things to change in our life unless we change.
- For things to change. we must change.
- Our self-speak plays a huge role in our self-image.
- Our self-image plays a huge role in our self-confidence.
- Our self-confidence plays a huge role in our ability to succeed in the various endeavours you decide to pursue in our life.
By Dhananjay Parkhe