- Remember to turn the lights off when you leave a room!
- Make your voice count – sign a petition for a good cause
- Support a small, local business as a customer
- It’s hard to stay connected – reach out to an elderly person you know
- Visit a friend who’s sick
- Hug your parents
- Compliment someone today!
- Start the day right – make breakfast for everyone
- Send a thank you card to someone who has made a difference in your life (a friend, family member, teacher etc.)
- Leave a kind message anywhere (in a library book, on a computer etc.)
- Sometimes, the help that comes is so slow in coming it can be termed as
- That’s Helping A Snail Cross The Road.
- Just as a college is meaningless without students or teachers
- A Library Is Meaningless Without Readers.
- Sometimes the Empathy / Sympathy expressed is so Verbose that I feel
- When Comfort Turns To Discomfort.
- Making A Meal Out Of Nothing. Any suggestions?
- There’s No Plan For Madness. Not in my dictionary. What about you? 🙂
Quick and Dirty
Things that are fixed with great speed, but as a result, it’s probably not going to work very well. The quick trip this year did not expect any result even after a month and I was little depressed. But the Brainwave and Udemy courses I am doing are really balancing.
There’s No I in Team
To not work alone, but rather, together with others in order to achieve a certain goal. The recent attempts to work as a team member without putting skin in the game has not worked. Partner trouble of the past always comes back however much I try to let it go.
Burst Your Bubble
To ruin someone’s happy moment. No I did not and will not do that.
Break The Ice
Breaking down a social stiffness. Hmmm… I think I shall shrink all other social activities and whatever is going on and just focus on 2 or 3 major big ticket items only. I need finishiative myself.
Right Off the Bat
Immediately, done in a hurry; without delay. But it did not yield any results. May be the introduction was not done well or my offerings were wrong or may be I was not seen as the choice or I failed to sell my services well.
I Smell a Rat
A feeling that something is not quite right, or awry. That sinking feeling ! Ahh ! but I am learning lessons on Self hypnosis and they are good. They work.
It’s Not Brain Surgery
A task that’s easy to accomplish, a thing lacking complexity. No. I do not have any simple task in my task list. I must just junk it and fill it up with small simple tasks and steps I can do and applaud myself , pat my own back.
To one of the group Baba dictated the following on the board:
“Why worry?! Worry is unnecessary. Necessary worry is not good, but unnecessary worry is madness. If I say: ‘Be
happy!’ be happy at once! Forget. Away with it! Why brood?
I never brood. Laugh! Be cheerful! It is all illusion — why not be cheerful, happy? Start now!!”
Another time Baba said:
“Do everything, but don’t worry. Worrying binds. When one
is beyond worrying, one is happy. But you must consciously
not worry. The stone does not worry, but unconsciously. It
is all fun, all a game, happiness — if you don’t worry.”