- Shot In the Dark Meaning: An attempt that has little chance for success. But worth taking. I don’t leave till the end, whenever it comes – it may or may not come. Keep at it.
- Birds of a Feather Flock Together Meaning: People tend to associate with others who share similar interests or values. Yes. Especially Conniving, Nefarious, Nexus of Corrupt always find ways to come together.
- On the Ropes Meaning: Being in a situation that looks to be hopeless! Hmmm… In such cases, I do not persist. I take a walk. A childhood trait. Whenever there was an issue about Captaincy and someone wanted to be one instead of me – I’d walk away and start a new club, a new team and remain the Captain. What an authoritarian, autocrat I was. No?
- Down And Out Meaning: (1) A term used in a boxing. (2) Someone who has become incapacitated. No. Never. Never give up. I was able to contain the heart disease with Doctors, family help and my own determination. I still live with half a heart pumping at only 35% but I choose to live and not give up.
- Hear, Hear Meaning: A shout of agreement, or to draw attention to a speaker. No many times do we hear this. These days, like the purchase managers of the olden days, people are taught to say NO NO NO NO till their tongue bleeds. 🙂