(1) Those who had coins, enjoyed in the rain. Those who had notes, were busy looking for shelter.
(2) Man and God both met somewhere. Both exclaimed, “My creator.”
(3) He asked, are you a Hindu or Muslim? The response came, “I am hungry”!
(4) The fool didn’t know it was impossible. So he did it.
(5) “Wrong number,” Said a familiar voice.
(6) What if God asks you after you die, “So how was heaven?”
(7) They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh. But every time she laughs, I am the one who falls in love.”
(8) We don’t make friends anymore….
We Add them nowadays.