Swinging For the Fences
Giving something your all.
To go at a quick pace; no delaying!
|“Macho does not prove mucho.“via Funny Quote of the Day https://ift.tt/2ipz5RAZxa Zsa GaborI am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house.—Zsa Zsa Gabor
Zsa Zsa Gabor (born Sári Gábor, February 6, 1917 – December 18, 2016) was a Hungarian-American actress and socialite.
- Husbands are like fires – they go out when unattended.
- A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he’s finished.
- I never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back.
- I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man, I keep his house.
- How to Catch a Man, Keep a Man, and Get Rid of a Man (Doubleday, 1970)