As a mentor I sometimes use 4C technique of mentoring. It’s origins are in the 4 C qualities of the purest diamonds. which are known as Color Clarity, cut and Carat Weight and as Mentor I made some notes to self below:
- Respect your belief that we are all One Man Company first.
- We are all in our own right, Small budding brands.
- We have a place in the Sun.
- We have a place in the skies!
- Which part of sky belongs to me?
- Which set of Starry diamonds my brand resembles?
- Am I going to be the brightest and shiniest one?
- Or a small simple Solitaire – invaluable Brand?
- Sometimes though we see a DARKENING OF THE LIGHT around us even in the Bright Sun!
- This masks all our shine, brightness and all the Dimond like qualities in us.
- We all have our stars and we are all Celebrities in our own minds and hearts and the Glow and the halo spreading from our idols/ icons sometimes overshadows our own 4 C’s.
- The more we allow this to happen to us we become Ex-celebrities in our own mind. Sometimes, Gods and circumstances are against us.
- We lose our celebrity status, the paradigms shift, the clocks are reset, the Computers and our life is pushed by a Reset button and to Comeback is the toughest challenge we face.
- I designed my 4 C – Comeback Celebrity’s Crazy Coach program for some of such great souls who were in the sky, searching for their space in the darkening of the light.
- There is a saying that when light goes down, it may be wise to become invisible.
- The image is of fresh darkness, the period is just after sunset or a fire has gone out.
- There is still much activity left over from the light of day, and movements in the outer world are at their most dangerous.
- Even the smallest sound, the faintest glow of light, can attract unwanted attention.
- It is said that when the darkness of stupidity reigns in our human affairs, it is best that we keep your brilliance “hidden under a bushel basket!”
- Let your thoughts and efforts therefore be quiet, self-contained, and protected, as much as possible, from harmful influences, negative people, unwanted interruptions of Technology which forces us to Read and Write SMS, WhatsApp, eMails etc. and forces us not to listen and makes us speechless – or DUMB !
- Don’t let yourself be swept along on the current of conventional wisdom when dangerous uncertainties exist.
- Try not to become too depressed or anxious; such periods will also pass.
- Just endure it for now and inwardly preserve your self-confidence, while outwardly remaining cooperative and flexible.
- The time to assert yourself will come.
- Avoid looking too far ahead if you have not yet achieved your goals – that will only bring regret and longing, which can eat away at your inner strength.
- So, be cautious and reserved.
- Control yourself.
- Do not needlessly stimulate forces of opposition.
- During dark, unsettled periods, it is best to step gingerly around sleeping dogs.
The climax of the dark ties has arrived, and the darkness has begun to consume even itself. When negative energy is finally spent, people of intelligence and good spirit naturally re-emerge, and gain positions of rightful prominence.
So How does the future look like?
Just Visualize -GRACE AND BEAUTY
Diamonds in the Sky are so Graceful. Diamonds in the Real Life are so precious and Beautiful.
- Imagine that there is a splashy sunset that bathes the mountains in a soft radiance; the light of a full moon dances on the surface of a rippling river.
- Grace and beauty adorn the natural world.
- Grace is neither an all-powerful force, nor is it the essential or fundamental thing.
- By itself, it is form without content.
- Grace is moonlight on water, not the sunlight at noon.
- Yet grace brings artistic expression into the world, and enhances the quality of our lives.
- Grace brings success in small matters.
- In the arts, grace arises out of adherence to form: the dancer becoming the choreography of the dance; the musician giving life to a musical score; the painter becoming one with brush and canvas.
- In human affairs, grace is aligned with mastery of aesthetic and cultural forms honed by time and honored by tradition.
- When we appreciate graceful forms in human culture, we apprehend the pure beauty of the ideal, of life raised above the struggle for survival.
- The Possession of grace, like the bearing of a beautiful gift to a wedding, can add stature to those in humble positions.
- Do Take care to lend grace and dignity to small matters, while giving the weight of deep and careful consideration to matters of greater consequence.
Though it should not be confused with true substance, an artistic flair can take one far in this world.
Categories: #1 "Better Just got Still Better with jAy"!