PM invites the world to Make in India, inaugurates Dr. Ambedkar International Centre and more…
PM Makes a Pitch for Make in India and Nari Shakti at Global Entrepreneurship Summit
In line with the theme of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit of “Women First, Prosperity for All”, Prime Minister Narendra Modi underlined women empowerment as crucial to development. The Indian government hosted the summit in partnership with the Government of the USA.
PM dedicates Dr. Ambedkar International Centre to the Nation
Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicated the Dr. Ambedkar International Centre, in New Delhi, to the nation. The construction of the Institute was completed in just 2 years since it was PM Modi himself who had laid the foundation stone for it in 2015. PM Modi also mentioned how he is privileged to be developing important places related to Dr. Ambedkar’s life as centres of pilgrimage.
If there is any creation made by man which is immortal its India’s constitution: PM Modi
On the National Law Day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi underscored the vitality of the Indian Constitution in strengthening Indian democracy.Emphasizing the importance of “Ease of Living,” the Prime Minister said that the role of the Government should be one of a facilitator, more than a regulator.
Convergence and Real-time Monitoring to Enhance and Assess Nutrition Outcomes
A high-level meeting to review the progress of various government initiatives to prevent and reduce under-nutrition was chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The Prime Minister stressed on real-time monitoring to assess nutrition outcomes as well as called for convergence among all schemes of Union and State Governments, which impact the nutritional levels of India’s population.
India Plays Host to Biggest Ever Edition of Global Conference on Cyber Space
During the keynote address at the Global Conference on Cyber Space, Prime Minister Narendra Modi acknowledged the role of digital technology as the great leveller. He listed the ways in which Digital India, world’s largest technology-led programme, made service delivery and governance more efficient and empowered citizens.
- India Inc bets on 7% GDP growth in 2017-18
- Modi’s Make in India just saved Rs 1 lakh crore in defence sector
- Gujarat artist thanks PM Narendra Modi for giving Sadeli art a boost
- Cabinet approves Rs9,046 crore National Nutrition Mission
- FPI inflow in India surges to $2.6 billion in November so far
- After Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban launch, 30.76 lakh houses sanctioned
- German varsity announces course with focus on ‘Make in India’
- FDI up 17 Per Cent to $25.35 Billion During April-September This Fiscal
- RBI: Fundamental shift in payments habits post demonetisation; cash down, digital payments soar
- Over 500 missing children reunited with their family via Aadhaar: UIDAI CEO