Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
- Address by the Hon’ble President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind on the occasion of inauguration of housing complexes for economically weaker sections under BSUP schemes Raj Bhavan, Aizawl, November 29, 2017
- President of India inaugurates housing complexes for economically weaker sections under BSUP schemes; says Mizoram is a role model for the world in terms of peaceful resolution of political disputes
- Shri Radha Krishna Mathur, Chief Information Commissioner, CIC delivers 25th CVC lecture on the topic “RTI Act for Transparency and Accountability”
- Higher Education Funding Agency (HEFA) approves projects for Rs. 2,066.73 Cr to six higher education institutions.
- Measurement Science Meet at National Physical Laboratory (CSIR -NPL)
- Three day India-Afghan Cultural Festival inaugurated in New Delhi today
- SAIL-ASP awarded for indigenization, supply of import substitute steel plates
- Ministry of Railways launched 1ST Swarna Rajdhani ( Train no 12313 New Delhi- Sealdah Rajdhani) rake today.
- Ministry of Railways Announces Cancellation/Partial Cancellation/Diversion/Frequency Reduction of Trains For The Forthcoming Foggy Season 2017-2018.
- Indian agriculture has made rapid growth in food, fruits, vegetables, dairy and fishery production: Shri Radha Mohan Singh
- “Technology and Finance key for countries like India that can simultaneously address Climate change and developmental needs”: Dr. Harsh Vardhan
- Shri J P Nadda at the High Level Roundtable on “Accelerating the Elimination of Malaria in the South-East Asia Region”:
- India and Italy sign MoU for enhanced cooperation in the health sector
- National Consultation on Accelerating Implementation of Urban Missions-Pmay-Urban- Strategies & Way Forward
- Rear Admiral Sandeep Beecha takes over charge as the Commandant, Naval War College
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) issues order against Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) for abuse of dominant position for imposing restriction that deny access to the market for organization of Professional Domestic Cricket League/ Events; Imposes penalty of Rs. 52.24 crore on BCCI for the Anti-Competitive conduct.