Known to be biggest proponent of the Saudiization i.e. Employment to Saudi population replacing foreign workers – one just hopes that the next tranche’of workers being sent home to India is delayed by a few years avoiding chaos.
It feels great that we learnt our Independent Director lessons from this great mentor when BCAS Mumbai launched the course.
My biggest learning from this great mentor was “When in doubt, Just say NO”. If you believe in Truth be brave “Carry your resignation, in your top pocket”. And “Never, Never compromise on your values”.
After few years, I met him in a Conference in Bangalore and said – I am still not getting any offers to join as a Certified Independent Director and he smiled. He said, “You don’t play “Golf”.
Even today, I do not get any offers of engagement as Independent Director and I am actually happy seeing the way ID’s are manipulated. And when I read stories like Mr. Mirza’s I feel very proud that we learnt the subject from such great mentors.
Wish you all the Best Mr. Mirza.
Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
- President of India to visit Madhya Pradesh on November 10 and 11, 2017
- President of India to launches Bihar Krishi road map 2017-2022
- Kashmir is an inalienable and integral part of India: Vice President
- Union Home Minister addresses 69th batch of IPS Officers
- Shri Kiren Rijiju inaugurates the ‘India Disaster Response Summit’
- Dr Jitendra Singh meets senior officers of Jammu and Kashmir cadre
- Indian Panorama selection of Feature and Non Feature films for 48th International Film Festival of India (IFFI) 2017 announced
- Prime Minister of India & Prime Minister of Bangladesh Jointly along with Chief Minister, West Bengal Flag off New Cross-Border Train between India & Bangladesh, “Kolkata-Khulna Bandhan Express” from Kolkata through Video Confencing
- Environment Ministry holds meeting to discuss situation arising out of Air Pollution
- House Building Advance 2017
- Skywalk & FOB at ITO among 5 projects approved for funding of Rs. 643.58 crore through Urban development Fund: Hardeep S Puri.
- BDL Turnover Jumps to Rs 4,886.62 Crore, Pays Rs 157.22 Crore Dividend
- Achievement: Air Force Sportsmen Sergeant Shahzar Rizvi & Sergeant Deepak Kumar
- Price Stabilization Fund Management Committee (PSFMC) decides to import onions through Government agency
- Blue Economy is a catalyst in India’s progress: Nitin Gadkari
- Shri Thaawarchand Gehlot Visits ‘Shilpotsav -2017’
- Shri Thaawarchand Gehlot Presents awards to winners of ‘‘Short Film Competition on Divyangjan Shashaktikaran-2017’
- Shri Nitin Gadkari directs highways projects around Delhi NCR to take steps to reduce air pollution