Requested Ministry-wise PIB releases
- Terrorism is a global concern that demands global attention: Vice President
- NDMA conducts brainstorming session on use of UAVs in Disaster Management
- We believe in people’s participation and education transformation – Shri Prakash Javadekar
- Technology is critical for Communication and Content – Shri N.K. Sinha
- India Signs Loan Agreement with World Bank for US$ 119 Million for “Odisha Higher Education Programme for Excellence and Equity (OHEPEE) Project
- Direct Tax Collections for F.Y. 2017-2018 show Growth of 15.2% up to October, 2017 at Rs. 4.39 lakh crore
- Third Protocol to the Convention between Government of India and New Zealand notified.
- Meeting of Labour & Employment Minister with Central Trade Union Organizations on 12 Point Charter of Demands
- Affordable tariff structure for rural and remote areas to promote Digital India
- Dr. Harsh Vardhan Requests State Governments of NCR to take Effective steps to Mitigate Air Pollution
- Two-Day Controllers Conference – 2017 Begins
- DRDO Conducts Successful Flight Trial of ‘NIRBHAY’ Sub-Sonic Cruise Missile
- General elections to Legislative Assemblies of Himachal Pradesh & Gujarat, 2017 – Media Coverage during the period referred to in Section 126 of RP Act, 1951.
- Coal India’s New App “Grahak Sadak Koyla Vitaran App” for the benefit of customers lifting coal through road mode.
- Adequate funds released to States for Rural Development
- SHe-Box Online Complaint Management System for working women to lodge complaints of sexual harassment at workplace launched by Smt Maneka Sanjay Gandhi
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) strengthens its Due Diligence Framework under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016